What should I do if I receive an error message when I try to log in?
- Please verify that your username and password are correct and that Caps Lock is not on.
- If you copied and pasted your username or password from an email program, please make sure that you did not copy any extra spaces, periods, or other characters. If possible, please manually type your login information.
- If you are using Internet Explorer 6.0 you may need to upgrade your browser version.
- To check which version you are using please go to “Help” and then “About” in your browser window.
- If you are not able to view the “Help” button then right click at the top of the screen and click “Menu Bar”.
- If you have completed all of the above steps and you are still unable to log in:
- You may be able to receive live chat help from one of our associates. If the blue box in the bottom right corner says “Have Questions?Click Here for Live Help”, click the box and a member of the ClearRisk team will be glad to help you.
- If the live chat feature is offline please contact us so that we may assist you via e-mail or phone.